Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not written in a while! I am have been really busy at work and home. We are down a secretary so other than sitting at the front I am just trying to get things done! Well our family is doing well. Tracy was on a job for about 1 month and now he is layed off for about 2 weeks until they get another job going! He is kindof excited and not to have a break. He has been able to tend the girl during the day so its been good for him to have daddy daughter time. Italia is doing wonderful as always! She seems to like the new house. Tracy leaves the sliding door open every once in a while to let the cool breeze comes in and she just thinks that air on her face is a great time. She is starting to roll from her back to her belly and when she is on her belly her legs are kicking kicking and her but is about 3 inches off the ground! If she could figure out what to do with those annoying arms that hold her back she could probably win a marathon. She is sitting up really well. And obviously she is eating well too! Every once in a while I let her grab her spoon and well it never ends up in the place it needs to! She has also decided that if she is going to hold her bottle she is going to tease herself with it. In and out and In and out! Tracy's mom and dad got a little rainforest jumperoo! WOW! Does she love that! I put her down in front of the mirror last night so she could watch herself jump! She just thought that other baby was the funniest thing! She will be 6 months old tomorrow and weight about 25 pounds I swear lol! She is starting to form michelin tire rolls on her legs! Its the best! Well I love you all and hope everyone is doing well! I miss you guys! Happy Mothers Day!

So I was just wondering if we could get some answers from you guys! I was wondering if you think that Italia looks more like Tracy or more like me! I just think it would be interesting to see some of your comments!

2 comments:

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Hey I'm so glad to hear from you! Italia is so cute I think she is a good mix of you both! Well I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch talk to you later Chanel

Chel said...

Hey girl! I know you are busy, but where are you? I miss keeping up on your really cute family! Love ya tons!