Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates

Sorry I haven't wrote for some time now. I have been going through a lot lately and haven't really had the chance to sit down and write updates on everything. As most of you know Tracy passed away about 3 months ago. His funeral was very nice and I think everything went well. Even though we had our issues and we were going through all the battles and the seperation and everything it has been very hard at times to realize he is gone. I think that is one of the reasons its taken me so long to write. I finally got some closure with some past letters he had written me about 4 years ago. Amazing what you find when you look back and things.
Italia is doing really well though. She is getting so big and just talking and giving me attitude. She has started this whole I want this I want that and we are working more on please and can I have and things like that. Lol. Gotta love her still though. Sometimes she just says I want um... I want I want and she doesn't know she just wants : ) The potty training well... no comment. hehe She told me her full out ABC'S the other day and counted to ten all by herself. I couldn't believe it. She still counts to ten but the ABCs are harder to come by now : )
I have taken a few trips and done some fun stuff though. I went to Vegas to see one of my best friends for a few days and just have a vacation! I went and we dyed hair and talked and had breakfast, gambled a little it was a blast. I got to see her baby bump which is adorable. I also went to Joes Valley for a family reunion. It was really fun and I got to see a lot of family I haven't seen in years. Most of us had kids so there were little ones running around everywhere!
This is a lot to take in, but I also started dating Josh Dunn after Tracy and I seperated. He has been great and we have tons of fun together. Italia seems to really like him and get a long with him really well which totally helps.

3 comments:

DAVIS said...

Sharon! Welcome back to blogger! Thanks for doing my hair! :-) Love Love Love it! To bad you don't live closer! I am glad you are starting to get some closure, and are able to date again!:-) Love ya girl! (oh and Denver Broncos outfits, Scott will love you!)

Melanie said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing well! I was wondering if you were dating Josh. My sister said she saw you guys together. I saw a picture of Italia and Louann on caveart, it is really cute:)
Thanks about the pictures. Suzy Carlson did them. She is Randi's sister-in-law. Her website is jackheartjill.com She lives in Richfield, but she travels. Definitely have her do your pictures, she does a great job!
Anyway, I'm so glad to hear things are going good for you!

Suspension Bridges said...

Yea! for updates. Cutes pics as well. I think your daughter takes after you plenty of attitude.