Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Fourth!

I hope everyone had a great 4th! Our week was full to the max! Wednesday me and Italia went down to Joes Valley to our cabin and loved it. I bought her a new swim suit and I was more excited to put her in new clothes then for me to get new clothes. She looked way cute. And her and her little cousin Trey loved the water and the boat. Even though the life jacket looked rather uncomfortable and made her look like she had stuffed her cheecks to the max, she loved riding in the boat. Then we went to the beach and had her and Trey play in the freezing water, but they didn't really seem to care. They loved it. But they even loved more playing tug a war with each others toys. Then we go back and are relaxing at the cabin and my little girl decides to give trey a big bear hug. Well that resulted in knocking them both over and having it look like she just tackled him for his toys. Luckily no one was hurt. The next morning mom made Italia some blueberry pancakes and she just ate those up. She was in heaven loving the vacation. Then it was off to the house to shower and then head up to the ballgame. And well she loved that to! Then it was time for the fireworks and she thought the colors were just amazing. We covered her ears with a blanket and they actually put her to sleep. She was exhausted but she definately was a trooper. Then the next morning I woke up made some salad and went to our family reunion. It was really fun. The food was great and then the games and water fight just finished it off. Italia still going on little sleep, was still smiling and enjoying the day. Well then it was go home finish packing and then head down south to the tail end of Tracy's Piccolo reunion. So the next morning it was wake up get ready and head to church. Tracy's sister Kara had her baby boy blessed at 9 that morning and then it was off to dress Italia and head to her blessing at 11. I know we waited a while to have it done, but I am really glad that we did it. She looked beautiful and it was really nice to have it done. Thanks for all that attended phsycally and mentally! The lunch after wards was really nice and my poor girl was going on 5 minutes of sleep so she was exhausted. I was feeding her and she actually feel asleep while she was eating. Poor thing. We finally made it home about 9 and she has been making up on her sleep ever since. She is crawling now and starting to follow Tracy and I around. But yesterday she decided to actually pull herself up on the couch and stand there. She is getting so big and it amazing to watch them grow. Tracy passed school last week with an 88% so he is excited about that, and now it back to work for him. My work might be going to 4 10's so I am kindof excited but it going to be hard to wake up an hour earlier! But a 3 day weekend will be totally worth it. Sorry my blog is so long and I promise to have pics up soon! Love you all!

No comments: