Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Keepin up with the Jones'

hey! How is everyone? We had a great week and weekend! It was full of fun and excitement! First we went to the farm at Thanksgiving point with everyone! That was a blast and I think the kids really enjoyed it! Then we went to dinner with tracy's family on Thursday to the Olive Garden which was delicious! Friday we went to the drive through of the new Batman movie! Which was really good. Other than we made our bed a little to comfortable and all three of us fell asleep. Luckily Italia woke up about 11 crying a little so I could watch the end of the movie and act like I watched it all and tracy just slept. lol! Then Saturday it was off to Lagoon with tracy's family! We had a blast, but every time that we were going to take Italia to the kiddy rides she always seemed to fall asleep! She was a trooper. By about 6 she was pretty miserable and she had gotten sun screen in her eyes poor thing! So we went to Lagoona beach hoping that would help her cool off and be okay! And she did good for a minute but that water was freezing! So 8 we finally went home. But I have to tell you the new wicked ride is NUTS!!!!!!!!! It left me breathless! Then tracy convinced me to go and ride the one ride that you are strapped in and they take you up to the top and you pull the cord and just swing! Oh man! I just have to say I was screaming bloody murder even before I left the ground! It was an amazing experience though I am glad I did it! Sunday we just relaxed which I think we all needed! Italia was so tired she fell asleep on the was home about 8 and did not wake up until 9 the next morning and didn't even have a good night bottle!
With other news, I don't know if mom told you all but we are moving again! She wants us to go and help be with mammaw at her new apartment! Which other than the moving I have not complaints! So we tallied it up and this will be our 10th move in the few years of us being together! Then my work is going to 4 10's so that is also good we are moving so close! I will work from 7-6! But I will have fridays off! The other bad part is they are taking away two of our holidays, which is kindof sad but if you think about it they are kindof giving us a holiday every friday! I hope you are all doing well! I miss you all! Happy 24th of July!

1 comment:

DAVIS said...

You are moving again! You guys are crazy! lol! Thats so fun you took Italia to Lagoon! And you are so brave for rididng that ride.. lol.. i get scared just looking at it!!