Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great halloween! We had a really good time. First we had a really good party at my work. We definately know how to Party! Me and 3 other girls at work decided to dress up as Jem and the Holigrams. We did our best to match their costumes, but lets face it, DI only has so much. We had a good time. Our whole office dressed up which was really fun. We go all out for sure. We had to make up our own skits and go through a little obstacle course. It was great. Thursday night we carved our pumpkins and that was fun. Italia had a good time cleaning out all the gook. She did a good job too. She hit all the piles on the floor and all over the table. She only tried to eat it once, so that was a record. I was having a hard time putting the faces on them because Walmart was all out of their carving knives so I had to use our kitchen knives, yeah not easy at all. Lets just say I forgot to take a picture of the finished product lol. Friday was a blast. We went to Logan and went trick or treating with my sister and her husband and their family. It was a little chilly but not to bad, and the kids didn't mind the weather at all. They had a great time. Italia was funny because she always had to have one peice of candy in her hand at all times. So we took it from her right before she got another one. It worked out pretty good. We went trick or treating through her nap time so she was exhausted but she was definately a trooper. So that night we dressed her up in her Lion costume and went on our way trick or treating house to house. She hated her hat on at first so I was really worried but then I took her and let her see herself in the mirror and told her how cute she was, and well it was all smiles from then on. We went to grandmas and took pictures and grabbed the wagon to pull her around in. It was a little rainy by this time but she didn't seem to mind. I think she had a good time. When we got back Laura's family was all there and so we got to see all their cool costumes too! It was a good Halloween. The rest of the weekend was cleaning and resting. Well we watched some sad excuse for football watching the Broncos loose. What the heck? Well I hope you all had a good holiday and enjoy the week!

1 comment:

DAVIS said...

Italia is so freaking big!!! She is already a little person!!1 Your pics are cute!!! I love the DI outfits :-) We only had one trick or treater!! How sad huh? So I was so glad you sent me a pic of Italia!!! You always take her to do such fun stuff!!