Monday, November 10, 2008

ONE YEAR ALREADY

Hey All! Well its already been 1 year. Italia turned one yesterday. I can't believe it! She is getting so big. We had a really good birthday party and all of our family members that could make it were there so it was really nice. (We did miss all of the family that was not able to make it, so there are pics coming) She got a ton of stuff, I could not believe it. She also loved opening the gifts just ripping and ripping sometimes little by little lol. She had a good time! So I just wanted to give a little recap of her first year because of all the milestones and everything else that has happened.

This is the best time of the year. Italia was born on 11/09/07 8 pounds 6 ounces. Bright eyed happy little girl.

I can't remember how old she was, but this is when she was really starting to smile and have some personality. She loved and still loves being naked!

This is when it all the trouble started, she was rolling over, sitting up and working on her crawling.

This was the hardest day of my life. Italia went into surgery and was in for a few hrs. She had to get slits into her skull so that her brain could grow and reform her skull.

This is how she is now. I know there aren't a lot of pictures of her starting to sit up and feeding herself and starting to crawl, and talking but one day I will learn how to put videos up. This has been the best, hardest, fulfilling, life-learning, patient, joyful, trial & error, year of my life. And there are only more to come. Being a mom is amazing and I hope that all of you are able to experience it. I luv you all! Have a good week!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

It seems like we were just barely working at good old china city together...and now we are both mommies! (and not working a china city-thank goodness!!!) lol
It's so fun to see your growing little family!

The Rasmussen Family said...

hey! she is a doll! I can't believe she is one already...that means carter is almost there too!

I would love to do some vinyl for you. My website is www.chatterboxvinyl.com

Are you going to price for Thanksgiving?

DAVIS said...

Already a year old!!! Oh my goodness!! She is so big!!! :-) Happy BIrthday Italia!!! I hope you learn how to post videos soon! :-)

Suspension Bridges said...

I can't believe it has been a year since I have seen your family. I was last there during your shower. It is fun to see how you have changed so much being a mom.

Halee D. said...

She is a doll! and I can't wait to see her. She's so big! But yes I am going home for the holidays! I am so excited. I get 5 days for Thanksgiving and yes only five for Christmas but I am going to take them for all its worth!