Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor Day Goodbye

Hey! Well I just want to let you all know that Tracy's Grandpa passed away last week. It was really sad and a total shock! He was only about 75 years old and a really healthy man! He went out and was bailing hay and then it got dark and no one had heard from him. So they went out and he was just under his bailer, there was no struggle or anything he was just laying peaceful on the ground surrounded by his dogs. So it was a shock to the family and they are all having a hard time coping. He was definately a loved and a happy man. I went up to the casket and Italia was with me because Poppy loved her more than anything and the Jones family thought she should be there and she just kindof reached out her hand at him and kindof mummbled his name. It was so touching and everyone was just touched. He was a veteran so he had the guns fire and the trumpet play at his funeral. I have never seen that before but it was beautiful. We were just glad because last weekend we went and had a BBQ with him so it was good that we had that last final goodbye with him.
Everything else is going well still. We are liking where we live and tracy is still liking his job so that is good. I am liking my job but I am still looking for other closer to home and that pay a little more. Hopefully I will be able to keep my 4 tens because I have really enjoyed that. Italia is not crawling yet but she is starting to learn balance. She is the best. She thought that Ellie's two dogs were just great! I am glad to hear you are all doing well! I am so excited to see your little baby chel so she better hurry! HEHE! Have a good week! Love you! O those pics are just random ones that I have finally gotten off my camera. Thanks mom!

2 comments:

DAVIS said...

:-( I am so sorry to hear about Tracy's grandpa. 75 really is so young!

Chel said...

I'm really sorry to hear about Tracy's grandpa. I'm glad that he went peacefully though! By the way, your little girl is SOOO cute! I love the pictures! Hope you guys are well! Love ya!