Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Weekend!

Hey! Our week was pretty relaxing! We were both really exhausted from the week before so the work days were long and it seemed like the nights weren't long enough. It was really hard for me because my house was so dirty but yet I didn't have the energy to clean it. Luckily I have the best mom in the world and she helped out what she could. I finally got to relax on Friday and get laundry done and pick up the house. I took a nap and just took it easy. It was the best! Then I get a phone call from Tracy, he tells me that they are looking for volunteers to drive to Arizona and work on an Indian Reservation to help rebuild a hospital there. So my husband being the random guy he is volunteers and they left this morning about 7. He will be making more each day and probably have some overtime as well. He called me in Green River on their break and told me that there are 3 men in a single cab truck and tracy is sitting in the middle and its a stick shift. It just made me chuckle. He is pretty excitedto go though because he has never been and it will be a good experience for him. He was also excited because the guy over Cache Valley came and gave him a personal Thank you! So that was pretty good. Italia and I went to the state park on saturday while tracy packed, and it was fun but I definately needed someone there to take pictures and watch the stuff. We did get a picture of her in a big tub which turned out way cute. It was really crowded too. But I did try a deep fried Twikie! It was okay tasting but I probably would not have one again. Sunday we had some friends over that moved up here that we knew in high school. We went to the pool and had a BBQ and swam and sat in the hot tub which was great! It was really fun to see them again! Well I hope all is going well with the rest of you! Luv you!

2 comments:

DAVIS said...

That is so random!! Is Tracy still in Arizona? How long will he be there for, if he isn't back yet? Crazy! I miss you! Come see me?

Chel said...

I'm glad that you had a busy but fun weekend! I hope Tracy enjoys AZ and that he is able to come home soon! I love your blog, it is just so cute! Plus, your little girl just gets cuter every day! =) Love you tons!