Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Steps

Well our little one is getting big. Yes she took her first steps last week!!! I couldn't believe it. Now she has a little car that she can push around the house and she loves it. She goes for a while and then you always have to turn it, she just looks up at you like stuck-mom, then you fix her and she is on her way again. She is doing really well with her steps though. She just has to take a minute and balance and then she takes about 2 or sometimes 3 steps and then its down to the ground lol. She gets really excited a lot to so when that happens she just usually lets go and falls right down lol. We had a good weekend. On Friday my mom dyed my hair and I cut hers. Which worked out great. Then Saturday Jenn and Torrey invited us up to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. It was really neat and I think the kids had a great time. It was perfect weather too, and we left just as the rain was coming in. My mom has those pics on her camera so I will put them on as soon she gets them to me. I have not been to lonely with Tracy gone thanks to Italia and my family living close. They have been good to invite me over for dinner everynight so thanks guys! Tracy is working very hard to try and get the job in Arizona done. I think he said they worked 74-76 hrs. last week. Finally getting sunday off to watch football and do laundry. He says it really weird where he is that people just live in huts and there are wild dogs that just run everywhere. They kindof have dogs in stead of deer. But he is doing good. Its funny because he calls at like 8:00-8:30 after he gets back to the hotel from work and all we say is how was your day love you goodnight. We are just both tired and ready for bed. I am excited to have him home on Friday. I am sorry to hear that there is no movement on the baby chel, but she will come. Everyone used to tell me she will come when she is ready, well that didn't really work for me lol. She needs to come when I am ready. But good luck! Luve you all and have a great week!

2 comments:

DAVIS said...

Oh My GOSH!!! Italia took steps! Thats so so so exciting!!! You need to take a video of it and send it to me! She is growing way too fast!! I am glad that Tracy will be home soon! Just in time for the weekend :-) :-)

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

I can't believe she has started walking!!! Stran wants to walk so bad I keep thinking I should buy him one of those thing he could stand behind and push around.